KEEP YOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE!
By using the most comprehensive salary database for the construction and engineering industry.
Not sure what to pay a new Project Manager in Connecticut or you have a job opening for an Estimator in Phoenix? FMI’s Compensation Interactive offers the most comprehensive, real-time salary data for construction and engineering professionals in today’s market.
NGA Member Benefit
The partnership between the National Glass Association and FMI Compensation grants NGA members a
15% discount on an annual subscription to Compensation Interactive.
Enter NGA2014 when registering to receive your member discount.
This promotion ends December 31, 2014.
- Industry-specific job titles & descriptions from multiple job families
- Accurate, reliable & statistically validated compensation data
- Real-time national, regional & local compensation data
- Convenient web access & a mobile friendly version
- Ability to pull sample reports without having a subscription
- More than 80,000 data reference points for salary benchmarking
- Limited Canadian Data now avaiable
How Your Firm Benefits
- Maximize the return on your human capital investments
- Avoid overpaying employees impacting or reducing already thin margins
- Avoid underpaying employees contribution to increased employee turnover
- Provide accurate, company specific, real-time reports
- Increase efficiency with a low-cost subscription and convenient web-access
- Attract and retain top employees
Two Options Available
- Instant access to the entire database with unlimited reports for 12 months at $995
- Upload your company data and receive the same unlimited access for only $500 for 12 months.
“Accurate compensation benchmarking tools are essential for us. FMI’s Compensation Interactive website provided an affordable way to access compensation statistics specific to the industry for both current employees and potential hires.”
Lisa Latronico, Human Resources Director, Skender Construction